PP-Dosing Pipette 5 ml
The PP-dosing pipettes belong to the medical devices product category. They are available with flat end as well as with elm-tip. We individualize the product printing according to your requirements.
PP-Dosing pipette 5 ml
The bipartite PP-dosing pipette 5 ml with high-transparent PP-body and single-piece PE-Plunger - it is the addition to the large assortment of tripartite PE-pipettes and shortform-pipettes.
For this pipette, adaptors are available for glass-, PE and PET-bottles with bottleneck PP28 and DIN/GL 18. The adaptors allow a complete emptying of the bottles and they prevent the medicine from contamination as the pipettes surface won't get into contact with the medium.
|Product ID||Specification||Dosing Volume|
|905100||PP-Dosing pipette 5 ml flat||5 ml|
|905600||PP-Dosing pipette 5 ml elm-tip||5 ml|
- Body: PP
- Plunger: PE
- high dosing accuracy
- the materials used are in compliance with the food-contact guidelines
- COA will be supplied with each batch
- if required we will provide documentation on basis of the "Notice to Applicants" and the respective guidelines, ready to be turned in for admission at the competent authorities.
- The product is registered in the USA (US-DMF available)
- available with flat end as well as with elm-tip
- By the use of elm-tip pipettes instead of the popular luer-tip pipettes we reach an incompatibility of the pipettes with luer-connectors and needles. Thereby misuse will be avoided, e.g. an intravenous use of the pipette, which can lead to fatal consequences for the patient.
- Individualized scaling and printing of the dosing body according to your needs.